Things to DoCampland is the ideal place for many families.
The parents can come enjoy and relax because they feel that their children are in a safe environment. Kids and adults find they invariably develop friendships with other campers because so many families return year after year.
Kids love some of our newest activities including Bubble Soccer and Human Foosball! With such activities as volleyball, dodgeball, scavenger hunts, sand castle building contests, campfire sing-a-longs, ping pong, tie dye and other arts and crafts, there is plenty to keep kids of all ages occupied while their parents find some much-needed down time. Adults can meet at the Cantina and enjoy a cocktail or lounge on the beach while their children enjoy supervised kids’ activities.
Campland from a Kid's Perspective
Things to Do at Campland
With so many activities, the convenient location and wonderful climate, it’s little wonder that so many of our campers keep coming back for more.
- Gym/Fitness Center
- Friendly Bowl Skateboard Park
- Dogwood Park
- Basketball/Dodge Ball Court
- Huff N Puff Park
- Central Park
- Video Arcade & Ping Pong
- Amphitheater Park
- Marina & Watersports rentals for everything from Hobie Cats, Waverunners, Pedal Boats & Kayaks
- Beach Cruisers, Surrey Cart and Electric Bike rentals
- Supervised Kids' Activites Program with Dodgeball, Human Foosball, Bubble Soccer, Arts & Crafts, etc.
There is plenty to do without ever leaving Campland on the Bay!