Pacific beach attractions
More Adventures Await
Explore Nearby Pacific Beach Attraction.
Welcome to our Neighborhood
Campland is located just 2.5 miles from Crystal Pier on Pacific Beach (known simply as “PB” to the locals), one of the most popular beaches in San Diego. Make a day of it, and bike over to Ocean Front Walk for a special beach day.
- The boardwalk lines the beach and features local shops, restaurants, and bars.
- Located at the north end of the beach, Tourmaline Surfing Park is a favorite destination for surfers, kite surfers, and sailboarders all year.
- Pacific Beach is one of nine beaches that has permanent lifeguard stations patrolled by San Diego Lifeguards
- Rent a bike at the Campland Marina and cruise around PB.
- Most Tuesdays, Pacific Beach hosts a local farmers market.
To learn more about Pacific Beach, visit DiscoverPacificBeach.org.
- If you’re having a good day, you may catch surf perch, shovelnose guitarfish, leopard sharks, bat rays and halibut
- Crystal Pier is open from 8 am to sunset daily.
- Check out the Campland Market for bait and tackle supplies. Campland Market