The Campland Marina
The Campland Marina on Mission Bay offers 124 boat slips, a boat launch, and a marine supply store. The store provides boat supplies, Tiki masks, nautical gifts, and a wide selection of seashells. Our Marina Manager, Ronie Hercz, will be happy to help you either with renting a boat or providing a slip for long-term mooring.
The Marina offers a large selection of watercraft to keep everyone in the family happy and busy during your Campland visit. Here's your chance to try a new water sport or teach the kids how to water ski! Why not take the family out on a pontoon boat? It's all available for rent at the Campland Marina:
Watersports rentals include:
- Pedal Boats
- Stand Up Paddleboards
- Wave Runners
- Ski Boats
- Pontoon Boats
We also offer land rentals:
- Golf carts - 4-person and 6-person
- Surrey carts
- Beach cruisers, and more.
Hours of Operation
- October 16th to May 10th open Wednesday to Sunday 8:30 am to 4:30 pm.* (Closed Mondays and Tuesdays from September 2 - March 15)
- Closed on Christmas Day.
- Thanksgiving Day and New Year's Day open from 8:30 am to 1 pm.*
* Campland Marina store hours are subject to change at any time.
To Arrange for Marina Slip Storage, please contact Ronie Hercz at email@example.com for availability and rates between the hours of 9:00 am and 3:00 pm Tuesday through Friday.
Please call to inquire about rental prices. 858-581-4224