More San Diego Attractions
There's so much to do at Campland on the Bay, you may never want to leave.
If you do decide to venture out there are plenty of local attractions and something for everyone to enjoy.
Explore San Diego, "America's Finest City"
- The Gaslamp Quarter: Eat, Drink, Shop in the historic Gaslamp Quarter in downtown San Diego. Known for its nightlife and rooftop bars, the Gaslamp District is also a fun place to walk and shop during the day!
- The USS Midway Museum: Once America's longest-serving aircraft carrier of the 20th century, today the the Midway is an interactive maritime museum for the whole family.
- Balboa Park : 16 museums, beautiful gardens, trails and many other creative and recreational attractions.
- Old Town San Diego: Located just south of Campland, Old Town was California's first settlement. Today, you can enjoy delicious Mexican food and shopping.
Just for kids
- Legoland: Recommended for younger kids; features a waterpark and an aquarium.
- SeaWorld: Experience thrilling rides, feed the sea lions, and enjoy playful dolphin shows.
- The San Diego Zoo: One of the largest zoos in the USA located in Balboa Park.
- The San Diego Zoo Safari Park: Go on a guided safari expedition to see animals in their natural habitat.
Check with the registration office for transportation recommendations.