Campland is a great staycation destination and more than half of our camping reservations are from local San Diegans. Campland on the Bay is a great place to come and unplug from your hectic lives.
Camp on the shores of Mission Bay and enjoy the ocean air and relaxed vibe of Campland. With a host of amenities, we offer something for everyone!
Your staycation can include:
- Exploring Mission Bay on the biking and hiking trails
- Watersports fun at the marina
- Dining and entertainment on site
- Join the planned activities
- Relaxing at our pools and hot tubs or private beach
- Unplugging your phones and laptops and reconnecting with family & friends
As one of San Diego's most beloved resorts, we are known for our family-friendly fun. Plan your staycation at Campland today!
From full hook-ups and pull through sites, to our fully loaded Super Site, we have a variety of sites to suit your needs. Our sites come in various sizes to fit RV and trailer sizes. Voted "One of the Top Ten Urban Campgrounds" by USA Today, campers love staying at Campland on the Bay.
Pools & Jacuzzi
Whether it's family fun time at the pool or a refreshing dip after a long bike ride, Campland's got a sparkling pool waiting! Stay awhile, relax or sunbathe - there are sunny and shaded areas as well as umbrellas and tables by the pools. There are two pools; swim laps in one, and play with the kids in the other which is better suited for the young kids.
The pool area is a great place to socialize and meet fellow campers.
Bicycle & Watercraft Rentals
Campland is a great place to ride bikes, especially if you would like to pedal around Pacific Beach or Mission Bay Park. The area is very flat with dedicated bike and hike trailers.
ParksCampland offers a half court for lively basketball games. Join fellow campers for a quick game of hoops during your stay. Don't be surprised if the basketball court has a lively game of dodgeball going instead.
Dining & Entertainment
Campland knows not everyone likes to cook while they are on vacation. Within the resort, we offer the Campland Cantina, which serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. (Hours do vary by season.)
Our Market & Coffee serves fresh, tasty coffee drinks daily.
You'll find out why kids love Campland within minutes of your arrival when they take off to ride their bikes, play in Central Park or participate in the planned activities.
- The Gaslamp Quarter: Eat, Drink, Shop in the historic Gaslamp Quarter in downtown San Diego. Known for its nightlife and rooftop bars, the Gaslamp District is also a fun place to walk and shop during the day!
- The USS Midway Museum: Once America's longest-serving aircraft carrier of the 20th century, today the the Midway is an interactive maritime museum for the whole family.
Campland on the Bay an unparalleled suite of amenities and facilities for guests of all ages. Our RV resort has the most amenities in the San Diego area, by far.