Come Enjoy the Public Beach
Public Access to Campland on the Bay
The general public is welcome to visit Campland on the Bay to access the public beach and enjoy Mission Bay. Campland on the Bay is leased from the City of San Diego and is located on leased tidelands.
- Public beach – smoking and vaping are not allowed.
- 31 complimentary public parking spaces including four EV chargers are available on a first-come, first-served basis These spaces are not to be used for overnight vehicle storage or parking.
- Handicap-accessible public restrooms are available behind the Cantina.
The following amenities are available to the public at the same rate charged to campers:
- Watersports rentals are available from both the Campland Marina and Adventure Water Sports.
- Cantina & Bar.
- Shop at our Market & Coffee for convenience items, groceries, souvenirs, beach supplies, and more.
- Boat launch.
All other amenities are for our overnight campers staying in the resort.