Campland's Response for COVID-19
As of August 5, 2021, we are asking all campers to wear a mask when entering indoor amenities, including Registration, Market & Coffee, Laundromat, Game Room, and the Marina store. Thank you for your cooperation!
Campland on the Bay® prioritizes the safety of guests and team members and encourages all resort guests to do their part to stay safe and healthy. Campland on the Bay will continue to take precautions to provide a responsible and enjoyable experience by:
- Performing additional cleaning protocols in all areas of the resort, including increasing the frequency of these cleaning routines with an emphasis on all high-touch areas.
- Checking temperatures of team members at the start of each daily shift.
- Requiring team members to wear masks while indoors and when interacting with guests.
- Asking everyone to practice Physical Distancing to help prevent the spread of the virus.
- Recommending that all guests wear a mask and maintain physical distancing from others, when indoors, such as inside the Registration Office, Market & Coffee, Laundromat, Marina store, Campland Cantina (when ordering food or drinks), and Huff & Puff Gym, etc.
Management encourages guests, especially those with underlying health conditions, to continue to exercise caution and to follow CDC guidance to help protect themselves and everyone around them.
Market & Coffee Open:
Sun - Thur. 8 am - 9 pm
Fri - Sat: 8 am - 10 pm
Cantina Open for Takeout & Patio Dining:
Open Daily. Serving full menu & bar
Call 858-581-4220 to order ahead.
Swimming Pools & Spas
Open at normal capacity.
Beach is Open
Swim, relax, and enjoy. It's open.
Please practice physical distancing.
Huff N' Puff Park
Friendly Bowl Skateboard Park