Campland's Response for COVID-19
Campland on the Bay® wants to assure all our guests that their health and peace of mind is our top priority. As such, we continue to welcome guests to our resort as we execute protocols to provide a careful and enjoyable experience. These efforts include:
- Additional cleaning protocols in all areas of the resort, including increasing the frequency of these cleaning routines with an emphasis on all high-touch areas.
- Checking employees' temperatures at the start of their daily shift.
- Educating our employees on the steps they should be taking to keep themselves healthy and responsible, including the expectation to stay home if they don't feel well for any reason.
- Physical Distancing practices will be implemented to help prevent the spread of viruses.
- Wear a mask/facial covering- it is required when you are away from your campsite, within 6 feet of others, inside the Campland market, standing in line, inside the Registration Office and when ordering food/drinks at the Cantina.
- No congregating and/or cause gatherings of 10 people or more.
- No visitors from outside and/or extra vehicles are allowed inside the Resort.
For high-risk populations, such as the elderly and people with underlying conditions, we ask that they take extra caution and follow CDC guidance for those at higher risk of serious illness.
Your Travel Flexibility
We understand the uncertainty brought on by current events and the hesitation you may have when booking a new reservation or when deciding whether to keep an existing reservation. To provide additional peace of mind, please note the following, applicable to all leisure travel reservations:
- All current and new reservations for stays through May 31, 2021, maybe canceled without penalty. Our Reservations Team is available to assist with rescheduling reservations.
- For reservations made as part of a group booking, please contact your group organizer/wagonmaster for additional information.
Market & Coffee Open:
Sun.-Thur. 10 am - 6 pm
Fri.-Sat: 10 am - 7 pm
Cantina Open for Al Fresco Dining and Takeout:
Open Daily. Serving full menu & bar
Call 858-581-4220 to order ahead.
Swimming Pools & Spa
Open at reduced capacity.
Hot tubs are pool temperature per State Campground Guidelines.
Beach is Open
Swim, relax, and enjoy. It's open.
Please practice physical distancing.
Huff N' Puff Park
Open reduced hours Friday - Sunday.
Please see the activities supervisor for hours.
Friendly Bowl Skateboard Park
Open Friday - Sunday at reduced hours
Please see the Activities Supervisor for hours.