Campland Campsites on Mission Bay
Designed as a camper's paradise, Campland on the Bay offers a large variety of campsites. We welcome RV and tent campers, groups, boat owners and people who would like to rent an RV. Nestled on the shores of Mission Bay, campers enjoy the fresh ocean air and scenic sunsets. Sea World is just across the bay and biking trails connect the campground with nearby parks, shops and restaurants.
Campland overlooks the Kendall Frost Nature Reserve, enabling campers to observe and appreciate Mission Bay's so abundant native wildlife.
Camping options include:
- 568 paved sites
- 405 sites with full hookups
- 18 RV sites with no hookups
- 145 sites with water only
- 26 pull-thru sites (size varies)
- Back-ins (size varies)
- Site length up to 45 feet
- Sites along the water, under the trees or in full fun
- 1 Supersite that is a private, gated paradise, loaded with private jacuzzi, grill, restroom, shower and washer dryer. It is right on the water
Pets are welcome. We do have pet restrictions on certain breeds and a maximum of two dogs per site.
Folding tent campers are allowed as well as tent camping. If you own a boat, Campland is waiting your arrival. We have a marina with slips available for rent, and guest slips for visitors. We offer on site RV and boat storage.
Groups are welcome. We offer special rates for large groups.
It's Not Just Camping
When you camp at Campland, you get far more than a campsite. From our waterfront location, to our amazing array of recreation, amenities and services, it's more like glamping. Our friendly staff will go out of their way to make sure you have an enjoyable stay. It's our mission to provide family-friendly fun to all our campers.