A Group Outing
Campland on the Bay hosts a large variety of groups each year and offers special group rates. We have a number of groups who return year after year, including one group that has been coming since 1984.
Campland welcomes groups from the Tuesday after Labor Day until July 1st, excluding major holidays. We offer the following to groups who book 10 or more campsites:
- Special discounted rates.
- Use of our special event tent for group gatherings (if available).
- Group members can book the day before or the day after their group dates and get the group rate.
- Check in is easy and done by the wagonmaster. If the group books over 20 sites, the wagonmaster gets their stay free.
Special activities can be hosted at our resort, including horseshoe tournaments, volleyball, basketball, or dodgeball. We can customize special activities using our watersports rentals or fun games such as human foosball or bubble ball (rental rates apply). Groups love our festive, laid-back atmosphere. Camp like a rock star with your group's name in lights on our marquee!
Some of our Groups that come year after year include:
- Wally World
- Vintage Car Show
- Over the Hill Gang
- Pismo South Vintage Trailers
- Family Reunions
- Church Groups
- Special Interest Groups
Bring your group to Campland on the Bay. Have your wagonmaster call (858)422-9386 for more information.
From full hook-ups and pull through sites, to our fully loaded Super Site, we have a variety of sites to suit your needs. Our sites come in various sizes to fit RV and trailer sizes. Voted "One of the Top Ten Urban Campgrounds" by USA Today, campers love staying at Campland on the Bay.
Pools & Jacuzzi
Whether it's family fun time at the pool or a refreshing dip after a long bike ride, Campland's got a sparkling pool waiting! Stay awhile, relax or sunbathe - there are sunny and shaded areas as well as umbrellas and tables by the pools. There are two pools; swim laps in one, and play with the kids in the other which is better suited for the young kids.
The pool area is a great place to socialize and meet fellow campers.
Bicycle & Watercraft Rentals
Campland is a great place to ride bikes, especially if you would like to pedal around Pacific Beach or Mission Bay Park. The area is very flat with dedicated bike and hike trailers.
Campland offers a half court for lively basketball games. Join fellow campers for a quick game of hoops during your stay. Don't be surprised if the basketball court has a lively game of dodgeball going instead.
Dining & Entertainment
Campland knows not everyone likes to cook while they are on vacation. Within the resort, we offer the Campland Cantina, which serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. (Hours do vary by season.)
Our Market & Coffee serves fresh, tasty coffee drinks daily.
You'll find out why kids love Campland within minutes of your arrival when they take off to ride their bikes, play in Central Park or participate in the planned activities.
- The Gaslamp Quarter: Eat, Drink, Shop in the historic Gaslamp Quarter in downtown San Diego. Known for its nightlife and rooftop bars, the Gaslamp District is also a fun place to walk and shop during the day!
- The USS Midway Museum: Once America's longest-serving aircraft carrier of the 20th century, today the the Midway is an interactive maritime museum for the whole family.
Campland on the Bay an unparalleled suite of amenities and facilities for guests of all ages. Our RV resort has the most amenities in the San Diego area, by far.