Pools & Hot Tubs
Get wet and have some fun!
Campland Boasts Two Swimming Pools & Hot Tubs
Whether it's family fun time at the pool or a refreshing dip after a long bike ride, Campland has two sparkling pools waiting! Stay awhile, relax or sunbathe - there are sunny and shaded areas as well as umbrellas and tables by the pools. There are two pools. One pool is shallower designed for younger children.
If you've been out on the beach all day or just taken a Yoga on the Bay class, rinse off and indulge yourself in a spa/hot tub. Campland offers two hot tubs in the pool area. Relax your muscles, improve your circulation and sleep better at night!
Please note there are no lifeguards on duty, and children must be supervised by adults. Please check the pool rules for details on hours of operation and child supervision. The hot tubs are open year-round.
NOTE: Our pools are open. The hot tubs are temporarily closed. Occupancy will be reduced to 50% of normal.
The pool area is a great place to socialize and meet fellow campers.
Pool Area Virtual Tour
Move around to take a virtual tour of the pool area.
Pool Hours & Rules
(No Lifeguard on duty)
- Pool hours 9:00 am to 10:45 pm.
- Adults Only 9:00 pm to 10:45 pm, Children 9 am to 9 pm.
- Children 14 years & younger are not allowed unattended in the POOL AREA at any time.
- No one under 14 years of age is allowed in the hot tubs unsupervised for more than 10 minutes. No toddlers in the hot tubs at any time.
- No glass allowed.
- No Wheeled vehicles/toys (except for strollers and wheelchairs).
- Ear buds/headphones only for personal music.