Essential Travel Notice
Essential Travel Acknowledgment
NOTICE: Please be aware, the Resort is not permitted to accept or honor reservations for non-essential travel while the California Regional Stay at Home Order remains in effect. All essential travelers and workers will be required to sign a Travel Acknowledgement at check-in.
Tent camping is not allowed during this stay at home order.
Any new reservation requests will place your reservation request as a tentative hold and subject to cancellation due to applicable local, state, and CDC/federal guidelines.
Stay PAWsitive Pledge
Campland on the Bay, in the spirit of Friendly the Wolf, has taken the Stay PAWsitive Pledge to promote the health and well-being of our guests, team and community in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic.
With the Regional Stay at Home Order imposed in the Southern California region, we can work together to help local businesses stay open and weather the storm. We are doing our best to provide a healthy and enjoyable environment for guests and employees alike. While it has been a challenging year, there is light at the end of the tunnel. This pledge serves as a reminder for all of us to remain vigilant, thus saving lives and the economy during what we hope is the final path to conquering the virus.
To help promote the health and well-being of our guests, our resort pledges to:
- Continue to adhere to local, state, and CDC health directives.
- Frequently clean and sanitize high-touch areas.
- Require face coverings and encourage frequent hand washing.
- Comply with state industry guidance and essential travel requirements.
- Conduct temperature checks of all employees and vendors before entering the resort.
Please join us by doing your part. We encourage all guests to take the Stay PAWsitive pledge to:
- Wear face coverings when away from their campsite
- Frequently wash your hands.
- Maintain physical distancing and do your best to socialize only within your household unit.
- Monitor your health and take the appropriate steps if you are ill.
- Follow all instructions from staff regarding health and safety protocols.
Join us to watch out for each other's health and well-being.