Camp 949Campland On The Bay - San Diego's Legendary Campground
It's Time to Go Camping!
Book a 2-night or longer stay at Campland and get a FAMILY FUN package including:
- 2 Hours of Kayak, Pedal boat, Bicycle, or Surrey Cart rentals.
- $20 Game card for Campland's Video Arcade
- $25 Coupon for entrees at the Campland Cantina
- PLUS 20% Discount for San Diego City Residents!
Plan your next getaway! Offer valid for dates of December 2021 – April 2022*. Not valid for supersite, beachfront and dry marina campsites.
*Blackout dates: December 24, 2021 – January 1, 2022, March 18-19, and April 15-16, 2022.
RV and tent campers love Campland on the Bay - named best Staycation. If you don't own an RV, you can rent one. Our RV sites offer full hook-ups with electric, water, sewer, and cable TV. Most of our sites have picnic tables and fire pits.
You'll love all our amenities: pools and spas, public beach, watersports & boat ramp, skatepark, sports court, planned activities, playground and dog park. Our guests return year after year to enjoy our outstanding location, amenities, and fantastic employees.
At Campland, satisfying our guests is our business! Only our team members can give our guests the caring and wonderful experiences that bring them back again and again.
Our resort is rich with amenities the whole family can enjoy. Here's a list of what's open and available to enjoy during COVID-19:
- Public beach along Mission Bay with swimming lagoon
- Watersports rentals - kayaks, SUP's, pedal boats, waverunners, pontoon boats, etc.
- Boat Launch
- Two swimming pools
- Dogwood Park - off-leash dog park
- Cantina & Bar - patio dining & to-go
- Ice Cream Parlor
- Beach cruiser rentals
- Multiple restrooms and shower facilities
- Gated entrance
We ask that all our campers bring their masks and wear them when walking about the park and visiting our indoor spaces. Due to COVID-19, our popular kids' activities program, concerts, and special events are currently on hold.