- Daily Events
- The Park
Campland San Diego Provides long term storage for Recreational Vehicles (RVs), trailers and Boats/Boat trailers.
To secure a storage space, registered owners must complete a copy of the storage application form and submit it along with a copy of the the vehicle’s current registration and proof of liability insurance coverage.After approval of the application, the tenant will be required to sign a storage/slip agreement.
To begin the storage agreement, the tenant will be required to pay:
1. The first full month of storage.
2. A security deposit equal to one month of rent.
3. Prorate fee if storage begins on a day other than the first or last day of the month.
To Arrange Long Term Dry Storage
For long term storage please contact Ronie Hercz for rates and availability between the hours of 9:00 am and 3:00 pm Tuesday through Saturday at 858-581-4223.
To Arrange Marina Slip Storage
Please contact Ronie Hercz for availability and rates between the hours of 8:30 am and 4:30 pm Monday through Sunday at 858-581-4223.
Conditions and Restrictions
- Long term is defined as a minimum of three months.
- Owners can access their recreational vehicles 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- All spaces are one single rate regardless of the size of vehicle
- Only one vehicle may occupy a storage space
- Automobiles and trucks are not considered recreational vehicles and cannot be stored.
- No reservation fee or deposit to hold a space is accepted.